Argutus, UAB, address Oslo g. 1, LT-04123 Vilnius, company code 300063434, tel. + 370 615 91225, email. p. margarita @marveti.com (the "Seller") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read carefully to understand why and how we collect your data and how we use it.
1. Seller - Argutus, UAB Inc. 300063434, Oslo st. 1, LT-04123 Vilnius
2. (You specify your domain) - an online store at www.marveti.com
3. Buyer - 1) active natural person, ie a person of legal age, whose legal capacity is not restricted by the court; 2) a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his parents or guardians, unless he is emancipated; 3) legal entity; 4) duly authorized representatives of all of the above.
4. Account - Buyer sign-up at this email an in-store result that creates an account that stores his or her personal data and order history (account).
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer.
6. Cookie Is a small file that is sent to your device when anyone visits this email. in the store. This concept covers not only cookies but also the use of similar tools.
7. Slaptažodis - A unique combination of letters and numbers created by the buyer and only known to him, which is first entered during the email registration process. store, and later to sign in to your Account.
8. Browser - is a program for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or on a personal computer.
9. Personal details - any information relating to a natural person means a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly determined through the use of data such as personal identification number or one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
10. Personal Data Controller - if you are a natural person, you provide your company name or your full name.
12. Admin - this email the person in charge of running the store.
13. IP address - Each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
14. The rules - the valid “Rules for Purchase and Sale of Goods in the Online Store” have been approved.
15. Direct marketing - activities consisting in offering goods and services to persons by mail, telephone or other direct means and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
20. The buyer can make a purchase www.marveti.com steps after signing up for www.marveti.com , also without registration. The Buyer who has not done the registration is required to provide the following Personal Data - name, telephone number, email. email address, shipping address. The Buyer is responsible for providing its Personal Data.
21. Individuals wishing to register www.marveti.com must provide their e-mail address and a generated Password. An Account is created during registration. In the Account, the Buyer enters his / her own data - name, surname, gender, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and is therefore solely responsible for the correctness of this data. The Buyer may at any time:
21.1. correct and / or complete the Personal Data in the Account. The Buyer is responsible for the correctness of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. delete / delete all my data by logging in to my account and clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3. download all my data by logging in to my account and clicking the "Download all my data" button.
III. PROCEDURES FOR STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The Buyer agrees that his name, email address, telephone number, IP address www.marveti.com processed for performance analysis purposes. Accordingly www.marveti.com gives the Buyer the right to register www.marveti.com or when placing an order to express your consent or disagreement that his or her name, email address, telephone number, IP address www.marveti.com would also be processed for direct marketing purposes.
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will only be processed for the purpose of properly providing Buyers to the online store www.marveti.com services provided (including the right to participate in campaigns, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of the Seller's activity analysis and Direct Marketing, if the Buyer gives and does not revoke such consent. The retention period for Personal Data to be used for Direct Marketing purposes shall be three calendar years from the date of submission of such data.
24. Seller undertakes not to disclose Buyer's Personal Data to third parties except:
24.1. if Buyer's consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
24.2. when ordering or providing other services - to Seller's partners providing goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3. For Direct Marketing - To Seller Affiliates, www.marveti.com taking care of the written obligations of the Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data;
24.4. law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.5. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. The buyer has the following rights:
25.1. After logging in to my account, download all my data by clicking the "Download all my data" button;
25.2. by requesting the Seller to obtain in writing information from what sources and what Personal Data has been collected, for what purpose it is being processed, to which recipients have been provided and made available for at least the last 1 (one) year. Information shall be provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by him;
25.3. after logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button .;
25.5. Both by expressing his / her disagreement immediately, and by submitting a subsequent notice to object to the processing of his / her Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
26. Upon receipt of the Goods, the Customer's identity document submitted to the Seller, the employee of the Lithuanian Post, courier service or employee of the Goods Collection Center and the Buyer's data contained therein shall be used only for proper identification of the Customer.
30. The Seller shall ensure, through internal organizational and technical means, that the Personal Data is provided by the Buyer www.marveti.com be protected from any unauthorized interference: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud or the protection of Personal Data would comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
31. Personal data is protected from unauthorized use and alteration. All Buyer Passwords are encrypted, only servers authorized by the Personal Data Controller and through a secure certificate can connect to servers that handle Personal Data, and all www.marveti.com pages that require the input of Personal Data are executed via the https: // protocol.
32. Buyer undertakes and is required to protect his or her login to www.marveti.com Password and login and other details. The Buyer undertakes and must not disclose the Personal Data to any third party, either to himself or to any third party, if such third party Personal Data has been made available to him, and to immediately inform the Seller of any apparent breach.
33. Buyer agrees in advance that Seller has the right to store its Personal Data on the server for as long as required by www.marveti.com the particulars of the business being conducted if the data provided by the Buyer were (i) misused or (ii) suspected of identity theft or other infringement that has been or will be investigated by relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if the Seller has received complaints in connection with the Buyer concerned, or if the Seller has noticed breaches of the Rules by the Buyer concerned, or (iv) for other legitimate purposes, the storage of Personal Data. These data will be destroyed upon lawful instruction by law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. By administering www.marveti.com and diagnosing potential disorders
The Administrator may use the Buyers IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
36. The consent to collect, manage, process and store the Buyer's Personal Data is valid only in advance.
37. If, after getting acquainted with his / her Personal Data, the Buyer determines that the Personal Data is collected or obtained from illegal sources, or that the Personal Data is processed for purposes other than those for which it is provided, the Buyer has the right to apply to www.marveti.com requesting the suspension of such processing of Personal Data by email. A buyer who enjoys www.marveti.com unregistered, and received from www.marveti.com in the event of any inaccuracies or errors in his / her Personal Data, he / she shall have the right to request that his / her Personal Data be corrected as soon as possible, but not later than within 5 (five) business days. A buyer who enjoys www.marveti.com after signing up, Personal Data is corrected by logging in to your Account. www.marveti.com shall have the right to correct, supplement, delete or suspend the processing of the Personal Data only after the identity of the Buyer who applied has been identified.
38. If www.marveti.com doubts the correctness of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of the Personal Data of these Buyers, verify and correct such data. Such Personal Data shall be used solely for the purpose of verifying their accuracy.
39. In exercising the above rights, the Buyer may apply to www.marveti.com email: margarita @marveti.com
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookie is used to collect information for calculating traffic (gathering statistical information), to provide content of interest to Buyers, and to save your visit history.
VI. HANDLING PERSONAL DATA OF THESE TYPES
YOUR COMMUNICATION DATA:
41. Your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number:
a. delivering the goods you have purchased in the online store www.marveti.com Your specified payer and shipping address;
b. sending you information about our new products and services;
c. to find out your true age as the services on our site are only for people over 16 years of age.
42. Your purchase and activity history, which includes your purchases, items stored in your cart, and your e-mail activity Email, Website:
a. selling goods to you;
b. providing services and assistance as well as handling refund issues;
c. sending personalized emails emails.
43. Your marketing data: Your consent to receive our offers, newsletters, your email address for subscribing to our newsletter and offers.
We store this data for 2 years.
DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION:
- Your payment information:
a. accepting and refunding money to fulfill your contractual obligations to you;
b. on fraud prevention and detection to prevent and detect fraud.
We store this data for 10 years.
- We collect, analyze and transmit your data to ensure a smooth service to you, a quality service and your best experience at our company. We handle your technical data from analytics providers like Google, Facebook.
- By collecting data through Google Analytics tools, we maintain statistics on our website traffic, browser you use, computer, visits, time spent on our site, how many times you visit our site, where you came from our site, what search brought you to our site website.
- We store this data for up to 2 years.
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Children's Personal Data.
- The services provided on our website are for persons over 16 years only. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that we are processing data of persons under the age of this paragraph, we will remove the data of those individuals from our databases. If you have reasonable doubts that we may process data for persons under the age of 16, please notify us immediately by email www.marveti.com.
- If you make significant changes, we will notify you via the Website or other appropriate means of communication, such as email, so that you may review these changes before continuing to use our Website.
IX. HOW TO CONTACT US
- We always want to hear feedback from our customers.
Feel free to contact us if:
- you want us to stop using your information;
- you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject or to lodge a complaint.
52. You may contact us by email regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights margarita @marveti.com or by sending written requests / complaints / feedback to Argutus, UAB, Oslo g. 1, Vilnius.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS